Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice of November 11, 1918, this four-coin series reflects on the wartime contributions of select Allied forces united in one common cause.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Low limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of King George V by Sir E.B. Mackennal.
- Reverse: Places the viewer at the heart of the action during the First World War. Multiple finishes give the engraved design a sense of depth as a crowd of soldiers of the Royal Newfoundland Regiment rush to the ladders and go over the top. Not one soldier looks back, all focused on the climb and what lies ahead.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this brilliant Silver Allied Forces commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.