Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 500 sets worldwide..
- Each coin contains a total of 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total Silver weight of 2 oz.
- The 1 oz Silver Reverse Proof Angel coin is an only available in this set.
- Comes housed in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year.
- Reverse: Features the archangel Michael using his shield to block the dragon's flaming breath as he uses his spear to slay the dragon.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Isle of Man government.
This breathtaking 2-coin Proof/Reverse Proof Silver Angel set is a popular choice because of its attractive design and limited availability. Add this 2018 2-coin Proof/Reverse Proof Silver Angel set to your cart today!
The Angel was a Gold coin originally introduced into England by Edward IV in 1465 as a new issue of the Noble. Based on a French coin, the Angelot or Ange, its name was derived from the representation of the Archangel St. Michael. A truly iconic coin the Angel, depicting an image of the Archangel Michael slaying the dragon, was thought to bring good luck and health and was traditionally given to sufferers of the disease the "King’s evil" or scrofula, in a medieval ceremony intending to cure them with the "royal touch".
This modern Angel, one of the World’s foremost bullion coins, continues to uphold this remarkable tradition.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 7, 2018
I purchased 5 sets. They come in a nice wooden display box. But what got me excited was that the reverse proof is only available through the purchase of this set. And the total mintage of the reverse proof is only 500. With my purchase of 5 sets, I own 1% of all the 2018 Reverse Proofs world wide. If I had the funds I would love to be able to buy enough to own 10% of all these coins made. Beautiful coins. And the reverse proof is definitely more attractive in my opinion. I wouldn't sell mine for less than $300.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.