|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Jori van der Linde features a side-profile view of a caribou against a mountain backdrop, re-imagined in the style of mosaic art. Detailed engraving divides the image into different-sized segments resembling stained glass pieces. Color Mosaic technology adds luminous colors while mimicking the appearance of filtered light, as the eye moves from the glassy blue sky intermixed with the coin’s own proof finish, to the more opaque colors of the caribou.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Featuring a wildly popular theme in a new art style, plus a lower mintage than usual for a colorful 1 oz. coin this example of fine craftsmanship and numismatic artistry is a striking addition to any collection. Add this unique $20 Canadian Mosaics Caribou coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.