Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice of November 11, 1918, this four-coin series reflects on the wartime contributions of select Allied forces united in one common cause.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Low limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of King George V by Sir E.B. Mackennal.
- Reverse: Features a Sicilian town during the Allied Invasion of Sicily. Viewed from a ground-level perspective, a Canadian dispatch rider (DR) races to deliver a vital message; he wears a typical DR uniform, with high boots, a round helmet, goggles, a leather vest and a leather dispatch bag slung across the body. The motorcycle is a British-built model, featuring a “blackout” headlamp; built for service overseas, the motorcycle’s reliability and extra ground clearance made it ideally suited for the fast-paced work of a dispatch rider, but was also used for training, reconnaissance and escort duties. The scene has an added sense of urgency and motion, as the motorcycle kicks up a cloud of dust while racing past the buildings.
Add this brilliant Silver Allied Forces commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.