Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a contemporary latex case which displays both sides of the coin and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a colored representation of Ganesha holding a lotus flower and an ornamental axe, with a mouse at his feet. The design includes the inscription "Happy Diwali" and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
Ganesha is typically portrayed with the head of an elephant, a rotund belly and four arms. He is often depicted holding an axe to cut down ignorance and a lotus flower, the symbol of enlightenment, with a rat or mouse at his feet. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Diwali Festival coin to your cart today!
The main theme of the festival is the triumph of light over darkness, goodness over evil, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over despair. During Diwali Ganesha is revered as the deity of intellect, the patron of arts and sciences, and remover of obstacles. He is worshiped with Lakshmi to welcome wisdom along with wealth.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.