Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One of the most adorable and popular dog breeds, golden retrievers are treasured for their gentle nature, intelligence, and soft and lustrous light-colored coats. Said to be golden inside and outside, the breed’s mellow nature has for decades made them especially popular as children’s pets. While even tempered, they are also energetic and fun-loving, especially as puppies. Originally bred for hunting and retrieving birds from water, they are now loved for their eagerness to fetch balls and sticks, and are enthusiastic beach goers.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value, weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features two golden retriever puppies playfully looking out from a basket. The inscription GOLDEN RETRIEVER and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark also appear in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Collect them all. Add this 2018 1/2 oz Silver Golden Retriever Puppy Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.