2017 Fiji 1 oz Antique Finish Silver Earthquake Nepal Cataclysms
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the first issue in the Cataclysms series dedicated to the victims of the earthquake tragedy in Nepal. This Silver coin has a mintage of 500 worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a catastrophic scene, the remains of a city after a earthquake. Included on the obverse is the Coat of Arms of Fiji, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of the surface of the Earth after an earthquake cataclysm. The details are visible because of the rugged copper at various heights.
- Sovereign coin backed by Fiji government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique intricate coin to your cart today!
The Mint of Gdansk will be giving donation to Global Giving company who will pass it on t the Nepal earthquake victims. The April 2015 Nepal earthquake killed nearly 9,000 people and injured nearly 22,000..
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.