Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 15 oz of .9999 fine Silver, 5 oz per coin.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 850 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Maurice Gervais, the colored reverse of each coin features a selectively painted and engraved image of a plant found in Canada, embellished with a Venetian glass insect species found in Canada.
The Venetian glass insects are handcrafted by Giuliano Donaggio, a master glass maker in Murano, Italy. Add this low mintage Venetian glass set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.