Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is part of an exciting 7-coin series of 5 oz pure Silver versions of current and historical Canadian circulation coinage. With an incredibly low mintage of 1,500 coins, this rendition of the Polar Bear design will sell out quickly.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin has a diameter of 65 millimeters.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Brent Townsend’s image of an adult polar bear standing on an ice floe, gazing out over the early summer Arctic landscape. The engraved central scene is selectively rose gold-plated.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful rose Gold plated 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.