2018 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Roubles 400th Anniv. Novokuznetsk Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This artistic Russian Silver commemorative coin celebrates the 400th Anniversary of the founding of the city of Novokuznetsk. The city is located in the Kemerovo region, about 300 miles north of the Kazakhstan and Mongolia border region.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 3,000. Few pieces available in the international market.
- Obverse: Depicts a relief image of Barnaul gates of the Kuznetsk Fortress in Novokuznetsk against the background of the panoramic view of the Mayakovsky square with the monument to the poet. Cyrillic inscriptions translate to "Novokuznetsk" and "founded in 1618".
- Reverse: Features the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, date, denomination, weight, purity and the mintmark of the St. Petersburg Mint. Legends translating to: Russian Federation, Bank of Russia, 3 Roubles.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Showcase your certified Russian Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Russian Silver Proof commemorative coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.