Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Maximum mintage of 1,350 sets worldwide, almost half the mintage of the previous year.
- Contains a total of 1.925 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz and 1/40 oz.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Each coin features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts a more classic Britannia, wearing a helmet adorned with flowers. The Britannia channels the spirit of Ancient Rome with this design by David Lawrence.
This exceptional set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2018, David Lawrence channels the spirit of ancient Rome, playing homage to the history of the Britannia first appearing on coins during Roman times. The emperor Hadrian first featured the Britannia over 2,000 years ago during the Roman invasion, which first established the province of Britannia.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.