Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Maximum mintage of 650 coins, with 600 coins in a limited edition presentation.
- Contains .25 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts a classic Britannia, wearing a helmet adorned with flowers. The Britannia is designed by David Lawrence.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2018, David Lawrence reverted back to a traditional depiction of the Britannia, playing homage to Ancient Roman roots of the Britannia first being featured on coins from the era of Roman emperor Hadrian, from over 2,000 years ago.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.