Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Maximum mintage of 250 coins, with a limited edition presentation of 150 coins.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box with a booklet on the Britannia.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts a more classical Britannia, designed by David Lawrence. The Britannia is shown wearing a helmet adorned with flowers.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional Silver kilo coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2018, David Lawrence brings the Britannia back to a more classical feel, channeling the spirit of Ancient Rome with her helmet. The Britannia first appeared on coins of the emperor Hadrian over 2,000 years ago during the Roman invasion.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.