Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 500.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Antiqued to enhance to relief and subtleties of the design.
- Obverse: Fantastic deep relief bust of Jefferson patterned from the American Nickel bearing the same likeness. Inscribed by the legend “LIBERTY” in bold capital letters, the portrait is set atop a radial starburst. Undated.
- Reverse: Matching relief patterned from the Jefferson Indian Peace Medal, a pipe and tomahawk, crossed in the upper field with two hands embraced in a firm handshake, with numbering banner at the bottom.
This beautiful 3 oz Silver round would be an ideal gift or someone looking to add an aspect of collectibility to their holdings. Add this 3 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Note to collectors: Being hand fabricated, hot struck, and antiqued, these medals will exhibit some small irregularities that are not considered to be detracting. Great care is taken to ensure there are no glaring inclusions that might diminish eye-appeal while still remaining true to the nature of the fabrication techniques employed.
Just as the Ancient Greeks produced their masterworks, the edges of these medals are hammered by hand before being hot struck under high relief dies. Each piece is hand centered by eye while it is red hot and struck without a retaining collar. This makes each medal unique, displaying the characteristics of an ancient coin and the ancient techniques employed to produce it.
While Ancient Greek techniques are used to create the appearance of an ancient coin, the designs themselves are drawn from American coin and medal elements. The anachronism of an archaic fabrication method combined with historic Americana designs, create a distinctive style and a truly beautiful collectible.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Erie, PA USA
Date:Sep 3, 2018
This is an A-W-E-S-0-M-E piece of mint artwork showcasing one of America's greatest citizens'! I just received my delivery [extremely fast shipping! Thanx APMEX!]. The coin itself is hefty as it is beautiful, win the serial number emblazoned on the back of the coin itself. With just 500 of these minted, they won't last long and you will have a superb piece of American history sure to go up in value over the long term. It is just a magnificent work of art and it comes beautifully packaged with a certificate of authenticity which corresponds to the number on the coin itself! I highly recommend you get one because of it's beauty and low mintage.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.