2018 Great Britain 5 oz Proof Gold Britannia
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This impressive coin contains 5 oz of Proof finish .9999 fine Gold and has a limited edition presentation of only 90 worldwide, making this the rarest Gold coin in the 2018 Britannia collection.
- Limited edition presentation of 90 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the Britannia in a more classic style, wearing a helmet adorned with flowers. The Britannia on the reverse is designed by David Lawrence.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This low mintage, .9999 fine Gold coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2018, David Lawrence brings the Britannia back to its roots, reverting back to Ancient Roman times when the Britannia was first featured on a coin, during emperor Hadrian's rule over 2,000 years ago.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.