Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect 69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Elephant Gate, one of the two main entrances to the Zoological Garden at the entrance to Budapester Strasse. Each medal displays the words "Berlin World Money Fair" inscription in Chinese and English, the fair logo as well as the date.
- Reverse: Features two giant pandas playing in a bamboo forest.
Protect and display your Silver Panda medal in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2018 1 oz Panda special medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.