Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Steam House is an 1880 Jules Verne novel recounting the travels of a group of British colonists in the Raj in a wheeled house pulled by a steam-powered mechanical elephant.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Showcases of inventions by Jules Verne along with the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features an image of the majestic mechanical elephant that pulls out the caravans along the cobbled road. The composition is complemented by the characteristic Indian background architecture.
Jules Verne uses the mechanical house as a plot device to have the reader travel in nineteenth century India. Add this World of Jules Verne Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.