1990 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These .999 fine Silver Libertads feature the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the obverse and the Angel of Independence on the reverse. Coins in this listing may have spots, toning, nicks or other slight imperfections.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1990 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.