2007 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin has a mintage of 200,000 coins which is the 4th lowest mintage in the series! Coins in this listing may have spots, toning, nicks or other slight imperfections.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 will be packaged in APMEX tubes.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
With its beloved, historic design, this 1 oz Silver coin is popular with both collectors and investors. Add the 2007 1 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.