Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Maximum mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide, with even less coins in this perfect grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in an NGC slab, grading the coin a PF-70.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the design features a fierce lion clutching a shield.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
The beasts of heraldry are ancient symbols of power and lineage, passed down through generations and centuries. Fascinating stories can be found behind the pageantry, not least in The Queen’s Beasts. Ten creatures stood guard at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen at Westminster Abbey in 1953. Hundreds of years of British history were represented by the mythical beasts – the griffin, falcon, bull, yale, greyhound, dragon, unicorn, horse and two lions – all carved in her honor.
This majestic coin is a must-have for any collection! Add this PF-70 graded 2017 Great Britain Proof 1 oz Gold Queen's Beasts Lion to your cart today!
Jody has given The Queen’s Beasts Collection a fierce and fantastical start with the lion of England, inspired by both heraldry and the true nature of the beast in the wild.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.