2017 U.S. Mint Enhanced Uncirculated Coin Set SP-70 PCGS (FDoI)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
For the first time ever, the U.S. Mint has released a set of U.S. coins in a special Enhanced Uncirculated finish. These coins feature frosted devices on an unpolished field giving them a unique visual appeal. This set has been graded SP-70 by PCGS.
- Limited to 225,000 sets.
- Each coin is graded a perfect SP-70 by PCGS with the First Day of Issue designation.
- PCGS label styles can vary but each 10-coin set will have a matching label theme.
- First Day of Issue designation limited only to those coins that were sold and submitted for grading at the 2017 Denver ANA show, where the coin was released.
- Each set is housed in a plastic slab storage box.
- This set features the following coins:
- Native American Dollar
- Kennedy Half Dollar
- Roosevelt Dime
- Jefferson Nickel
- Lincoln Cent
- Also includes the following ATB Quarters:
- Effigy Mounds National Monument
- Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
- Ozark National Scenic Riverways
- Ellis Island National Monument
- George Rogers Clark National Historic Park
- All coins are minted in San Francisco.
Add this beautiful coin set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Joey Sp
Date:Aug 4, 2018
This set is absolutely stunning! Pictures do not do it justice. When I saw the set in person I was floored. And to get it in Denver ANA First Day Of Issue is a subset of rarity that is a major plus. Take it from an old jaded collector - this is a special set not to be passed up.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.