- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a stylized number "90", incorporating an officially licensed image of Mickey Mouse. The phrase "Years of Imagination" is engraved underneath, along with the metal weight, purity and Disney copyright.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Mickey Mouse is one of the most famous cartoon characters in the world, capturing the imagination of cultures and generations around the globe. Add this limited mintage Gold coin to your cart today!
Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary
The famous and beloved animated mouse was first created in 1928 by Walt Disney, and has become one of the most recognizable characters. He first appeared in the short "Plane Crazy", and then publicly in the film "Steamboat Willie". He has starred and made a feature in countless films and shows since then. While the Mickey Mouse design had varied over the years, the love for the friendly mouse has remained. 2018 celebrates 90 years of Mickey Mouse, and the New Zealand Mint has partnered with Disney to create an officially licensed 90th Anniversary collection honoring this precious character.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.