Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 90,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Mickey Mouse celebrating his 90th anniversary.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect and display your Mickey Mouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Disney Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the New Zealand Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance to go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary
The famous and beloved animated mouse was first created in 1928 by Walt Disney, and has become one of the most recognizable characters. He first appeared in the short "Plane Crazy", and then publicly in the film "Steamboat Willie". He has starred and made a feature in countless films and shows since then. While the Mickey Mouse design had varied over the years, the love for the friendly mouse has remained. 2018 celebrates 90 years of Mickey Mouse, and the New Zealand Mint has partnered with Disney to create an officially licensed 90th Anniversary collection honoring this precious character.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.