Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Limited mintage worldwide of 25,000 coins, with even less coins in MintDirect® Premier packaging.
- First year of issue of the Silver Dolphin coin by Royal Australian Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a graceful bottlenose dolphin, leaping out of the sea against a horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The intricate detail of the Bottlenose Dolphin shines in this low mintage Brilliant Uncirculated coin from Australia, which is now available in exclusive MintDirect® Premier packaging. With a low, limited mintage, these coins are expected to sell quickly! Add this 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
APMEX has designated all products delivered by the Royal Australian Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance that go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint packaging. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2019 1 oz Silver Australian Dolphin MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Royal Australian Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The bottlenose dolphin is known for its high intelligence and charisma. Its outward appearance appears friendly with its curved mouth, giving the appearance of a permanent smile. Usually located in warm, tropical oceans, the bottlenose dolphin tends to live in groups, and they have been found to remember individual dolphins even after being apart for 20 years. The dolphin is also a highly emotionally intelligent creature, and has the second largest encephalization levels of any mammal on the planet, meaning its brain-to-body mass ratio is one of the highest.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to a brand-new bullion series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 25, 2018
Excellent coins. With a mintage of 25k and less with a Premiere packaging. First in series with a temporary "any quantity" price! What's not to like about these coins!? Get yours before they run out. I think only Apmex and the Aussie Mint have these.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 13, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.