Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 8 grams (0.2572 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eight bars come together in one card. Each bar is individually sealed in numbered assay cards to protect them.
- Each assay is perforated and can be separated for individual gifting or selling.
- Every Gold bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: Features a loyal and happy Dog in front of it doghouse.
- Reverse: Shows the opposing view of the Dog with a puppy laying in the doghouse entryway. The weight and purity are stamped into the bar.
- Guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift each Gold bar.
This Year of the Dog design is a popular way to add fractional Gold bullion bars to any investment portfolio. Add this unique Multigram+8 Gold product to your cart today!
A beautiful addition to any order, these PAMP Gold Year of the Dog Bars celebrate those born in the Year of the Dog (1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018). Occupying the 11th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dog symbolizes character traits such as loyalty, compatibility and kindness.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.