Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These beautiful Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Pig, the twelfth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are the last coin in the Gold Lunar Series 2. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 typically come in sealed rolls.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue, and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig amid stylized rocks and foliage including a peony flower. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This spectacular 2019 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin is available at a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Add this release from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series 2 collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be happy, easygoing, honest, trusting, educated, sincere and brave.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 31, 2019
I bought this to complete my lunar collection. perth mint quality does not dissappoint. whether u want to buy this particular animal, is your personal preference.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.