Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These beautiful Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Pig, the twelfth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are the last coin in the Gold Lunar Series 2. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 typically come in sealed rolls.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig amid stylized rocks and foliage including a peony flower. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and the Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your small Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This spectacular Year of the Pig Gold coin offers a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Grow your Lunar collection with this stunning 2019 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin by adding it to your cart today!
APMEX is an authorized distributor of The Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from The Perth Mint and pass them along to you. Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series 2 collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous with a calm temperament.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.