2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle PCGS GEM BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1 oz. Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle has been authenticated and certified GEM Brilliant Uncirculated by PCGS. This stunning coin also includes the signature of the coin's designer, American sculptor and engraver John M. Mercanti.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the majestic Wedge-Tailed Eagle in high relief finish soaring through the sky, along with the inscription “Wedge-Tailed Eagle,” the year, weight, and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this graded Australian 1 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle GEM BU to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.