Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the fossilized skull, neck and shoulder of an Erythrosuchus africanus. The words "Rise of the dinosaurs", "Archosauria" and the year 2018 as Roman numerals "MMXVIII".
- Reverse: Features an Euparkeria capensis, a small active predator, which could at speed run bipedally, had a protective double row of osteoderms along the length of its body like many other Archosauriforms
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Add this 1/20 oz Gold Natura Euparkeria capensis coin to your cart today!
The first year of the Palentology will focus on dinosaurs. This beautiful 1/20 oz Gold coin has a worldwide mintage of only 1,500.
The size, agility, speed and small sharp teeth of Euparkeria would have made it ideally suited to be an insectivore. Euparkeria was one of the first bipedal vertebrates with their legs longer than their arms, which suggest that they could move around quadropedally, but at times, such as when they were running, they could become facultative bipeds and run on their hind legs. Bipedalism became a very important evolutionary adaptation inherited by the archosaurs, including dinosaurs and birds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.