2018 GB 1 oz Silver Britannia Oriental Border MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The awe-inspiring design of this Oriental Border Silver Britannia is accompanied by a limited mintage of 100,000 with even less coins graded an MS-69 by NGC.
The rich design was inspired by the British Trade Dollar but features modern elements such as Philip Nathan's Britannia figure.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder, grading the coin an MS-69.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Features an ornate border in a traditional oriental style.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds on a new for 2018 guilloche design.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The inscription "ONE OUNCE 999 FINE SILVER" appears to the left of the trident, while the text "BRITANNIA" is featured to the right of the trident.
Display your Oriental Border Silver Britannia in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2018 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Britannia with Oriental Border MS-69 NGC coin to your cart today!
Since she first appeared on coins in the Far East in the nineteenth century, Britannia has become a trusted symbol to investors in the Far East, instantly recognizable as the face of the British Trade Dollar.
For 2018, The Royal Mint is excited to issue a special Britannia coin, celebrating the expansion of their bullion business to Asia. Struck in fine Silver, Britannia is flanked by an ornate oriental border inspired by the Chinese-themed rooms at Buckingham Palace and the Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.