Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Set includes a R2 crown-sized coin, a 2 1/2c Tickey coin and a stunning sterling Silver model of a human brain.
- Contains 1.04 oz of fine Silver.
- Complete with a walnut wood box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Coat of Arms of South Africa, the year of issue and the words "South Africa" in all the official languages.
- Reverse: Depicts a human head indicating the area to be scanned, the denomination, the words "Computed Tomography" and year "1956". The 2 1/2 c features the words "South Africa", the year "2018" and a King Protea.
Add this historical 2-Piece Silver CAT Scan set to your cart today!
Allan MacLeod Cormack (February 23, 1924 – May 7, 1998) was a South African American physicist who won the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (along with Godfrey Hounsfield) for his work on X-ray computed tomography (CT).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.