Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the marijuana plant breaking free from its shackles which symbolizes ending the war on medicine.
- Reverse: Displays a rendition of the Oregon seal with the date that Oregon legalized marijuana, which was in 2015.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable detail and craftsmanship. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Proof Round to your collection today!
Each round features a beautiful finish that gives it a unique look and feel that further adds to its collectibility. The obverse and reverse are struck to exhibit a 3-D effect, adding dimension and a life-like appearance, as the detail seems to pop off the round's surface.
Measure 91 was approved in 2014, legalizing non-medical cultivation and uses of marijuana in Oregon starting July 1, 2015.
APMEX strives to provide the largest selection of products in the marketplace, including these rounds. The messaging on these Silver rounds does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.