Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice of November 11, 1918, this four-coin series reflects on the wartime contributions of select Allied forces united in one common cause.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Low limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of King George V by Sir E.B. Mackennal.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Pandora Young transports the viewer to the Western Front and in the trenches that defined the First World War. On the faces of the French soldiers ("les Poilus") the expression is one of hope and wonder as they lift their gaze up to the sky, where their fellow countrymen have taken flight to battle for air superiority. While the setting is a stirring reminder of the French Army's victories and sacrifices in battle, the aircraft of the Aéronautique Militaire also salutes the legacy of French aviators and engineers, who were at the forefront of progress as aviation evolved from novelty to military necessity.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this brilliant Silver Allied Forces France commemorative coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.