Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Jori van der Linde features a side-profile view of a grizzly bear at the edge of a salmon-rich river, all re-imagined in the style of mosaic art. Just like real mosaic tile art, the larger image is formed by different-sized “segments” that are defined by engraved lines and clad in luminous colors, save for the Silver proof shine of the rocks that have been “polished” by the fast-moving water. Mosaic Color technology mimics the appearance of light filtering through each colored piece as the eye moves from the water’s glassy hues to the more vibrant colors of the spawning salmon, and the opaque colors of the grizzly bear’s fur.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Featuring a wildly popular theme in a new art style, plus a lower mintage than usual for a colorful 1 oz. coin this example of fine craftsmanship and numismatic artistry is a striking addition to any collection. Add this unique $20 Canadian Mosaics Grizzly Bear coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Coin Collector13
Date:Aug 21, 2018
Best looking coin in the series! Not sure if I will get the whole set, but the grizzly is a winner for sure. Reminds me of the birth of Venus mosaic but with cleaner lines. Low mint and unique design will probably make this the most sought after, and hardest to complete the set in the future.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.