Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a shadowy figure of a cougar with side profile highlighting the spectacular agility of this muscular wild cat, whose large paws and sharp claws allow it to move nimbly along the twisted tree limb.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Canada's largest wild cat is a model of patience, stealth, and agility in the wild, where it adroitly climbs, skulks and pounces on its prey. Add this innovative 2018 1 oz Silver Cunning Cougar coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.