Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This set is a mint first featuring translucent enamel on Gold! All four coins in this fractional set share a botanical art-inspired design that emphasizes the maple leaf’s natural beauty. It’s a classic design that transcends time, just like the iconic reverse of our Gold Maple Leaf (GML) bullion coin, which made its debut 40 years ago.
- Contains the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz, for a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- All four coins are packaged together and ready for display in a deluxe maple leaf-shaped, maple wood case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 600 sets.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: All four coins are 99.99% pure Gold and share the same reverse design by Canadian artist Nathalie Lagacé. Presented in the style of botanical art, three different sizes of sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaves are gently overlapped to ensure an unobstructed view of the finely engraved details, which dazzle in a reverse-proof finish. The privy mark “40 YEARS – ANS” is struck on each reverse, along with the double dates “1979” and “2019” to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Gold Maple Leaf (GML).
On the 1 oz. coin, the celebration extends beyond the reverse thanks to edge lettering, which reads “05.09.79” for September 5, 1979, the day the Gold Maple Leaf (GML) was officially released to the world. The reverse also includes a colorful, innovative twist that sets this large coin apart: translucent enamel (a first for a Gold coin), which adds a beautiful green hue to the leaves.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
First issued in 1979, our Gold Maple Leaf (GML) remains one of the most sought-after bullion coins of its kind, one that is coveted by investors and cherished by collectors worldwide. Add this Gold Maple Leaf Fractional Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.