Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The unique medallion features detailed depictions of the Royal Canadian Mint buildings in Ottawa and Winnipeg, marking 110 years since the opening of Canada's own mint in Ottawa.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver distributed among seven different coins.
- All seven coins are struck in .9999 fine Silver.
- This set comes in a genuine leather book-style packaging.
- Obverse: The medallion features designs by Kristin McPherson. Its reverse shows the turreted facade of the Ottawa branch of the Royal Canadian Mint, as viewed from beyond its wrought iron security fence, while the obverse features the iconic silhouette of the Winnipeg building, where standard circulation coins are made.
- Reverse: All reverses vary by denomination but includes a Polar Bear, Common Loon, Coat of Arms, Caribou, Bluenose and Beaver.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your pristine proof set from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Classic Canadian Coins Colorized Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.