|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2018 release is only the third Proof Silver Eagle minted in San Francisco since 1992, and the first to be offered as a stand-alone product. This example is certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike designation ensures that this coin was among the first shipped from the U.S. Mint upon release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Most recent issues of this popular series have released from West Point, adding to the appeal of this coin from the famed San Francisco Mint. Add this 2018-S Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Bob Steiner
Date:Feb 22, 2019
I've gotten all of my certified coins at APMEX so far and plan to do so in the future. I trust them to give good quality products at a reasonable price. This coin is no exception to all the others I've gotten so far.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.