Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Impressive to behold, the emu is the largest native bird in Australia. Fittingly so, it is featured on this .9999 fine Gold coin which touts a limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts an Australian Emu on a landscape featuring foliage, grass and trees. The design also includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN EMU", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, the year date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2018 Australian Gold Emu from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your portfolio by adding this 1 oz Gold Australian Emu coin to your cart today!
The Australian Emu is a large flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass flowers, seeds and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the Ostrich.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jeffrey R.
From:New York, NY
Date:Nov 10, 2018
This unheralded coin is actually another triumph for the always reliable Perth Mint. The design is beautiful, contrasting the creamy matte semi-circular background with the darker curves of the emu's feathers and the detailed outback in the foreground. Ranks right up there with the best of the Perth Mint's kangaroo and lunar series. Plus fast and reliable shipping from Apmex. So glad I purchased this.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.