2018 Australia 1 oz Silver Emu Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Impressive to behold, the emu is the largest native bird in Australia. Fittingly so, it is featured on this .9999 fine Proof Silver coin which touts a limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts an Australian Emu on a landscape featuring foliage, grass and trees. The design also includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN EMU", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, the year date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2018 Australian Proof Silver Emu from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Australian Emu is a large flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass flowers, seeds, and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the Ostrich.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.