2018 Tuvalu 1/2 oz Silver Looney Tunes Sylvester Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Part of the popular Looney Tunes Series from the Perth Mint comes the fourth coin, featuring none other than Sylvester the cat.
Sylvester J. Pussycat Sr., commonly known as Sylvester, first pounced on to screens in 1945. Like many of his stable mates from Leon Schlesinger Productions, SYLVESTER was created by Isadore ‘Friz’ Freleng, who adapted the feline character’s name from the Latin for wild cat, Felis silvestris.
Sylvester appeared in 103 cartoons during the golden age of American animation. Three of them in which he starred won Academy Awards, making the tuxedo cat the "owner" of more Oscar statuettes than any other Looney Tunes or Merrie Melodies character.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features Sylvester appearing to burst out of the concentric rings of the Looney Tunes logo. The design also includes the inscription "SYLVESTER THE CAT" and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
Stay tuned to collect them all. Order this 2018 Sylvester coin today!
The following Looney Tunes Pure Silver Proof coins are planned for release during 2018:
1) Bugs Bunny
2) Daffy Duck
3) Tweety Bird
4) Sylvester the Cat
5) Tasmanian Devil
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.