2018 Australia 1 oz Silver Macquarie Lighthouse Bicentenary Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful 1 oz Silver proof coin celebrates the bicentenary of the construction of the Macquarie Lighthouse.
Australia’s earliest colonial lighthouse, first exhibited on 30 November 1818, is an imposing 26m tall landmark on Sydney Harbor’s southern headland overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Still a fully operational lighthouse, it continues to help ships and other vessels sail safely through the entrance to the harbor.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented classic grey display case, within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Featured on the reverse of the coin is a depiction of the historic lighthouse with a representation of the beams of light that are a beacon to vessels entering Sydney Harbor in darkness. Also included in the design are the inscriptions "MACQUARIE LIGHTHOUSE BICENTENARY", "200" and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 1 oz Silver Macquarie Lighthouse Bicentenary commemorative to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.