Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-69 DCAM by PCGS.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the date.
- Reverse: The First Officer Michael Burnham coin’s reverse portrays a color image of Sonequa Martin-Green as First Officer Michael Burnham, as she appeared in Star Trek: Discovery. The design also includes The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government
The sixth live-action series set in the Star Trek universe, Star Trek: Discovery was released on 24 September 2017 as a single serialized storyline rather than previous series’ weekly destination-based adventure format. The series continues to reflect Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry's optimistic vision of the future, together with his allegories of the human condition and high-concept science fiction.
Set in the 23rd century, about 90 years after Star Trek: Enterprise and 10 years before Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: Discovery deals with hostilities between the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire. Star Trek: Discovery is notable for minority characters, taking a color and gender-blind approach. Its diverse crew includes First Officer Michael Burnham, a female Commander with a traditionally male name and the first African-American woman playing a lead character in a Star Trek series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.