1878-1921 32-Coin Morgan Dollar Date Set (Average Circulated)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One coin from each date from 1878 to 1904 and 1921, there is also a four coin mintmark set in the back with a coin from the Carson City, New Orleans, San Francisco and Denver mints. All of the coins are in average circulated condition.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total of 24.7488 oz Silver.
- Attractively housed in a Dansco albums.
- Each hand-selected coin grades Good or better.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 32-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.