Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of 777 coins.
- Contains 2 of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded MS-69 by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, and face value. In the background are floral carved looking images.
- Reverse: Features a deep incused key-shaped hole with the image of the famous painting, "...And Everything Nice" shown through the key hole. Surrounding the hole are images of floral designs.
The incredible Silver coin is an exceptional numismatic collectible. Add this Little Secrets coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.