2017 TUV 1 oz Star Trek: Next Gen. LT Commander Worf MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Gene Roddenberry’s Star Trek: The Next Generation debuted in 1987, and ran for 178 episodes over seven seasons until 1994, making it the longest running Star Trek series to date.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This Antique Finish coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS.
- Limited mintage of 1,701 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the date.
- Reverse: Features the Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th Anniversary logo and Worf alongside the Klingon insignia. The design includes the Klingon characters for "it is a good day to die"™ from the Klingon language and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
This exceptional 2 oz Antiqued Star Trek coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Star Trek: The Next Generation Lieutenant Commander Worf coin to your cart today!
The Klingons were an extra-terrestrial humanoid warrior species who initially appeared in the original series as antagonists of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise, but by The Next Generation they had become a close ally of humanity and the United Federation of Planets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.