Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The first Gold foil note from New Zealand Mint celebrates Mickey Mouse's 90th Anniversary, and is a limited edition release worldwide.
- Contains 0.032 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Presented in a themed box, that doubles as a Gold note display.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content. The note also has a print in the background of Mickey Mouse through the ages.
- Reverse: Features colorized images of Mickey Mouse through the years, from his debut to the current Mickey Mouse. The title "90 Years of Magic" and "Mickey: The True Original" are also on the design.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Mickey Mouse has been in multiple feature films, short films, television series, video games and many other forms of media. This fun and colorful Gold foil note celebrates the 90th Anniversary of Disney's Mickey Mouse. Add this 1 gram Gold Foil note to your collection today!
Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary
The famous and beloved animated mouse was first created in 1928 by Walt Disney, and has become one of the most recognizable characters. He first appeared in the short "Plane Crazy", and then publicly in the film "Steamboat Willie". He has starred and made a feature in countless films and shows since then. While the Mickey Mouse design had varied over the years, the love for the friendly mouse has remained. 2018 celebrates 90 years of Mickey Mouse, and the New Zealand Mint has partnered with Disney to create an officially licensed 90th Anniversary collection honoring this precious character.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.