|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder to protect your coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Population of 476 coins at this grade level with 390 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features a shield based on the coat of arms from the Great Seal of the United States, as a symbolic representation of the country.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination encircled by 13 stars for the original colonies.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Shield Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Shield Nickel graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.