Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coin.
- First Day of Issue designation guarantees that this coin was among the very first released from the Mint on August 14, 2018.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Most recent issues of this popular series have released from West Point, adding to the appeal of this coin from the famed San Francisco Mint. Add this 2018-S Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 13, 2019
Date:Oct 3, 2018
I ordered this one and the same year a 2018 mint mark S. I also ordered a First strike on the pre order to arrive on 9-14-18. I am very pleased to have them and got them on the early pre order a month earlier on 8-2018. Fantastic silver eagles.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.