1905-S Barber Quarter VF (Details)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Barber Quarter is a semi key date with Very Fine details may have some minor cleaning, damage or scratches.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath and will have a full "Liberty".
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons. Full rim and distinct details.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Quarter to your cart today!
This coin may have some minor cleaning, damage or scratches.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.